Levi S. Kirkland, Jr. M.D., FACS
Our goal is to offer an open and comfortable environment to discuss your hemorrhoid problem and to formulate a treatment plan designed to satisfy your needs.
The practice was created with the specific intention of offering answers to our patients regarding common hemorrhoid problems.
Time is taken to be assured that the patient fully understands the nature of the problem and the medical approach best suited to take care of the problem. Our clear objective is to provide the best hemorrhoid care possible.
- Morehouse College
Bachelor of Science
- Meharry Medical College
Doctor of Medicine
RESIDENCY IN SURGERY
- Howard University Hospitals
- West Virginia Hospitals
Morgantown, West Virginia
- DePaul Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
- Christian Hospital
Professional Memberships, Awards
Dr. Kirkland is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery: Recertified 2010
- Distinguished Alumnus Award 2010 St Louis Morehouse Assoc.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Dollars and Sense Magazine : Awardee of " The Best and Brightest in Medicine"
- Visiting Surgeon - The Republic of Haiti
- Surgeon for Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program